Save a life – Learn CPR!
With each minute that passes without CPR, the likelihood of survival decreases by 10%
For more information, or to register for classes:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Free non-certified classes:
- Adult “hands only” CPR
- Child/infant CPR
- AED familiarization
- How to assist a choking person
Certified classes $25:
- CPR for healthcare providers
- Workforce training
- Heartsaver CPR/AED
What to do if someone suddenly collapses…
1) Call 911
– If others are with you, tell them to call 911 and find an AED.
– If you are alone, call 911 and listen for further instructions.
2) Push hard and fast on chest
– If the person is unresponsive and not breathing normally, lie them on the floor face up.
– Place one hand on top of the other on the center of the chest.
– With straight arms, push HARD and FAST allowing the chest to come to a rest each time.
– Keep pushing until help arrives.
3) Use an AED
– If an AED is available, turn it on and follow instructions.
– Otherwise, continue CPR until help arrives.